The Movie Project by Karin Hofko

.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

2010/04/16-18 The V48 hours weekend

Another 48 hours competition is over - yeah!
This year i participated with keeping to the same premise (without script experiment) as for my studio work using some of the non professional actors i collected within the past 4 weeks.

In case you don't know how the 48h works:
Teams are given a particular genre, a character, a sentence and a prop and 48 hours to produce a 7min max movie.
http://www.v48hours.co.nz/2010/

Unfortunately i am not allowed to show the movie until the judges have selected the winner....i guess this will take another 2 weeks from now.

Nevertheless i can show you a video of sunday 7 pm, hand in time!
Watch this to understand the force of group dynamics :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karin,
    Good to meet you briefly tonight.. always good to meet a fellow blogger.
    Sorry I couldn't find your email so I'm just commenting here :)
    How did you go in the V48?
    I know a few other people who entered too.

    I said I blog on a bit of everything... really I haven't quite worked out how to categorise it yet :) A bit of self development, career development, generally trying to inspire people to follow their dreams..

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete